Cabinets - Granite - Quartz - Cambria - Tile - Flooring - Painting - Electrical - Plumbing
Bring in your kitchen diagram for quick pricing!
Walk in hours:
Saturday 9:30 to 1pm
Meet your designers: Andy & MJ
Why Choose Michigan Kitchen Cabinets?
1. You get a better cabinet for less money. Big box stores use multi step distribution channels that inflate prices needlessly. We buy direct from cabinet factories which results in a lower price to you. We also select our cabinet lines by deciding which ones include the most features at no extra charge. There's no middle distributor and we talk directly to the factory when placing your order.
4. Fast. We have cabinets that are available in just days! If you need a new kitchen fast - you're in the right place. Call us to schedule an appointment and we'll put a rush on it!
2. Customer Service. Our designer works directly with our field installers to ensure you get the color, door style and accessories you want. If you have us install your project, we'll come out and accurately measure your kitchen for a perfect fit. We'll help you make color and material selections to help you create a kitchen that fits your budget.
5. We can do it all! Whether you need a complete rip out down to studs and joists, or just a single vanity cabinet - we're ready to get started. Demolition, drywall, electrical, pluming, HVAC, flooring, cabinets, granite, engineered quartz, tile back splash, under cabinet lighting, etc.
3. Complete installations available. Our plumbers, electricians, carpenters, tile setters and counter top installers are some of the best in the industry. We can do your entire project or just key parts of your project.
6. Prices. Our kitchen cabinet and installation prices are very competitive. If we encounter a change order (extra work) during your installation, we promise it will be fair, reasonable and consistent with the labor and materials required.